Project Name | Extension and Gain footholds in Foreign Markets
Project Code | POCI-02-0752-FEDER-012242
Main Goal | Reinforce competitiveness of SME
Intervention Region | PO Compete
Beneficiary Entity | ebankIT – Omnichannel Innovation, S.A.
Approval Date | 26-01-2016
Beginning Date | 15-09-2015
Conclusion Date | 14-09-2017
Eligible Total Cost | 506.805,00 EUR
European Union Financial Support | FEDER – 228.062,25 EUR
Throughout Internationalization Project n.º POCI-02-0752-FEDER-012242, those are the goals that ebankIT aims to achieve:
- Provide at a Global Level ebankIT’s solutions, namely in countries that need to develop Fintech solutions for the future;
- Promote ebankIT’ s employees with formation towards an international company environment;
- Increase national and internationally the reputation of the company;
- Support Portuguese Fintech Industry affirmation at a Global range;
- Diversify markets and clients.
Based on its investment plan, the Company aims a great impact on winning new prospects via internationalization.
In 2017, the Company is spreading its commercial activities sustained by demonstrations and proofs of concepts in many potential clients.
Additionally, the Company proceeds on strengthening connections for future cooperation with Alliances, setting a network of technological and commercial partners all around the World.
In that sense, in 2018, international sales may represent 99% of the total sales revenues, namely, in markets such as Canada, Romania, South Africa, Kuwait, Uganda and Switzerland.
In order to get a closer look at international markets and to promote its products and whole new approach for what Financial Services will stand in the future, with the co-funding of PT2020 (project n.º POCI-02-0752-FEDER-012242), ebankIT has been present at the following events:
- CONFERENCE INNOVATION SUMMIT – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- MARKETFORCE’S 6TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE – Stockholm, Sweden
- FINTECH CONNECT LIVE 2015 – London, United Kingdom
- EUROPEAN BANKING FORUM – IT SECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT – Brussels, Belgium
- APPS WORLD 2015 – London, United Kingdom
- MICROSOFT WPC 2016 – Toronto, Canada – Jul.2016
- 11TH MIDDLE EAST RETAIL BANKING – Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Apr. 2016
- FINOVATE EUROPE 2016 – London, United Kingdom – Feb.2016
- IFINTEC 2016 – Istanbul, Turkey – Apr.2016
- F8-FACEBOOK DEVELOPER CONFERENCE – San Francisco, United States of America – Apr.2016
- MONEYCONF – Madrid, Spain – Jun.2016
- WEBSUMMIT – Lisboa, Portugal – Nov.2016
- CIS BANKERS T10 FORUM – Kiev, Ukraine – Mar.2016
- EFMA DIGITAL CHANNELS COUNCIL – Madrid, Spain – Apr.2016
- EUROPEAN FINTECH AWARDS – Amsterdam, Netherlands – Apr.2016
- DOT FINANCE AFRICA 2016 – Nairobi, Kenya – May.2016
- DIGITAL BANKATHON EVENT – Budapest, Hungary – Jun.2016
- FUTURE BANK EAST AFRICA – Nairobi, Kenya – Sept.2016
- CARDS & PAYMENTS AFRICA 2016 – Johannesburg, South Africa – Sept.2016
- FINOVATE FALL 2016 – New York, United States of America – Sept.2016
- FINTECH CONNECT LIVE 2016 – London, United Kingdom – Dec.2016
- SIBOS 2016 – Geneva, Switzerland – Sept.2016
- FINOVATE EUROPE 2017 – London, United Kingdom – Feb.2017
- FINOVATE SPRING 2017 – San José, United States of America – Apr.2017
- SEAMLESS PAYMENTS MIDDLE EAST 2017 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates – May.2017
- FINOVATE FALL 2017 – New York, United States of America – Sept.2017
- 15th ANNUAL RETAIL BANKING FORUM – Vienna, Austria – Oct.2017
- FINOVATE MIDDLE EAST 2018 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Feb.2018
- FINOVATE EUROPE 2018 – London, United Kingdom – Mar.2018
In addition, after being mentioned in a Hype Cycle Gartner report in July, 2017, ebankIT participated in the first Gartner study for Digital Banking Platforms. From this study, a Market Guide has been launched (August 2018) and ebankIT is one of the vendors pointed out with a solution in the market.
By the end of the project n.º POCI-02-0752-FEDER-012242, ebankIT’s ambition was to reach a 94.38% of export revenues of sales. We did it and more!